Allmos Electronic - Specialist provider of Fluke Networks and NetScout network solutions
Allmos Electronic is your specialist for Fluke Networks and NetScout network measurement technology, network analysis and network monitoring, helping you deploy and use intelligent measurement tools to the benefit of your business. Allmos Electronic gives you the measurement instruments from Fluke Networks and NetScout to maintain the availability of your network and IT infrastructure.
We offer a wide range of products form Fluke Networks and NetScout to help you verify your network performance and infrastructure, from certification and qualification of copper and fiber-optic systems to checking your LAN/WLAN infrastructure.
As network infrastructure grows in complexity, it’s more important than ever to have the right tools to troubleshoot problems and find the root cause. Allmos Electronic is your go-to partner for resolving network issues. We provide you with the right tools from Fluke Networks and NetScout for analysis, planning and design, enabling you to tighten the transparency, security and reliability in your network highly efficiently.
Customers of Allmos Electronic benefit from first-class advice on products from a team of skilled professionals. We work with a direct line to our partners Fluke Networks and NetScout, the market leader in network and cable testing.
Allmos Electronic is a subsidiary of Atlantik Networxx AG.
Group of companies with a global market perspective
Your partner for semiconductor products and semiconductor solutions
Your partner for the procurement of active components
Your partner for network metrology, network analysis and network monitoring
- Allmos Electronic cut your certification costs
- Allmos Electronic presents the powerful combination of AirMagnet and AirCheck G2
- Allmos Electronic is presenting the Netscout products of the year: LinkRunner G2 and AirCheck G2
- Allmos Electronic is presenting the new LinkRunner G2 from Netscout
- Allmos Electronic is presenting the new DSX-600 CableAnalyzer from Fluke Networks
- Turbocharge Your Team
- Allmos Electronic is presenting the new DSX-8000 from Fluke Networks
- Allmos Electronic present the new “FiberInspector FI-500” from Fluke Networks