Allmos Electronic presents new cable and network tester Link IQ™ from Fluke Networks
Planegg, May 5th, 2021
Allmos Electronic presents the new LinkIQ™ cable and network tester from Fluke Networks.
The LinkIQ™ Cable+Network Tester is the solution to verify cable performance up to 10G and solve network connectivity problems. LinkIQ™ validates cable performance using frequency-based measurements to calculate maximum bandwidth (10BASE-T to 10GBASE-T), which ensure that tested links meet performance requirements. LinkIQ™ also provides nearest switch diagnostics including advertised data rate, switch name and port number and VLAN information, plus PoE testing and load test up to Class 8 (90 W). Additional features include: Cable Toning, Port Blink, 802.1x authentication, Remote Office Locators, and the ability to manage results via LinkWare PC.
- Cable Performance testing up to 10GBASE-T via frequency-based measurements
- Network features including: Nearest Switch Diagnostics including advertised data rate, switch name and port number, and VLAN.
- PoE Verification – Detects the PoE class (1-8) and power, and performs a load test of available PoE from the connected switch
- Displays cable length, wire map, and distance to open or short
- Manage results and print reports from LinkWare™ PC
The Link IQ™ is available at Allmos Electronic.