The new third generation AirCheck from NetAlly
Planegg, November 24th, 2022
Allmos Electronic introduces the AirCheck™ G3 Pro Wi-Fi analyzer from NetAlly. This is a cost-effective hardware-based site survey solution for Wi-Fi 6/6E networks. The AirCheck™ G3 Pro provides network professionals of all skill levels with complete and accurate information to review and validate Wi-Fi networks and their changes, quickly resolve connectivity and performance issues, and ensure your Wi-Fi network meets end-user requirements.
The AirCheck™ G3 Pro meets the needs of wireless engineers with its powerful features, yet its ease of use provides less specialized users in the field with easy-to-use information to either keep an eye on the Wi-Fi network themselves or with remote assistance from the specialist. The AirCheck™ G3 Pro thus quickly and easily supports the entire team in their daily work.
- Wi-Fi tester for 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax networks
- Auto tests for detailed information about the Wi-Fi environment
- Tests for Wi-Fi Link, Channel, AP, Network Services, Air Quality
- Performance tests for critical links and key devices
- Path analysis, packet capture, location of AP's and clients
- Network topology visualization
- AirMapper Site Survey
- Simple cloud based reporting
- Web remote control (AllyCare required)
- Optional spectrum analysis with NXT-1000
- Additional functions via APP's
For more information on the AirCheck™ G3 Pro with the new advanced Wi-Fi 6/6E features, please refer to the datasheet >>.
The AirCheck™ G3 Pro is available from Allmos Electronic. Inquire here.