Allmos Electronic presents the new LinkRunner 10G from NetAlly
Planegg, November 12th, 2020
Allmos Electronic presents the new LinkRunner 10G from NetAlly. This is a cost-effective solution for 10M / 100M, 1G, multi-gig and 10G network testing. The LinkRunner 10G simplifies the testing and configuration of copper and fiber optic Ethernet networks by combining essential functions in a single, robust unit.
This next-generation Android-based tester with its functions is designed to optimally support network installers and those responsible for smooth network operation in their daily work.
The first-class advantages:
- Multi-Gig Link Validation - LinkRunner 10G checks
copper 10M, 100M, 1G, 2.5G, 5G, 10G
Fiber 1G/10GBase-X Fiber (SFP+ Slot)
- Auto Test Profile (configurable) - fast testing of the
Network configuration and services including link status,
Switch (xDP/LLDP) and VLAN information,
PoE testing up to 90W, connection tests
- 24h monitoring - in configurable intervals
executable auto tests for sporadic detection
- Packet Capture - 10G line rate
.pcap files up to 1GB (with filter option)
- Additional functions like cable verification,
Tone Generator, Remote Access, Android App's
- Link Live Cloud Service for automated reporting and
Further information about the LinkRunner 10G can be found in the >>data sheet.
The optional Ally Care Support provides additional functions such as:
- Network Discovery with further details
- Switch Management via SNMP
- Path analysis (L2 Switch/L3 Router) to connected devices
- Cloud based remote control
You can find an overview of the LinkRunner device family here>>.
The LinkRunner 10G is now available at Allmos Electronic.