Allmos Electronic cut your certification costs
Planegg, September 5th, 2018
Until a few years ago the Fluke Networks DTX CableAnalyzer™ was the world’s most popular tool for certifying premises copper and fiber cabling, with billions of links certified. While the DTX has served owners well for many years, there is something better available now. Actually something far better. Through a recent survey 219 users of the new Versiv cabling certification system, who collectively installed almost 500,000 links in 30 days, told us certification costs where reduced by 65%!
Eight reasons why Versiv™cuts certification costs by 65%:
1. Faster Set Up
2. Faster Testing: DSX-8000: 3x faster, OptiFiber® Pro OTDR: 7x faster, CertiFiber® Pro: 4x faster
3. Reduced Mistakes: Jobs done right the first time
4. Faster reporting and thorough control
5. Faster troubleshooting
6. User becomes instant experts
7. Extended tests TCL, shield integrity and resistance unbalance
8. Error free labeling with Epson, Brother, DYMO, Brady
These eight reasons, why upgrade to Versiv reduces your certification costs. For all your questions the Allmos Electronic Team is at your disposal.