Allmos Electronic presents the NetAlly EtherScope nXG
Planegg, December 28th, 2020
Allmos Electronic presents the NetAlly EtherScope nXG - Testing/Monitoring product of the year 2020.
The EtherScope nXG is an Android-based all-in-one handheld network tester that provides detailed information on the network environment while remaining easy to use. Equipped with specially designed test hardware with copper and fibre interfaces up to 10G and up-to-date Wi-Fi functionality, the device covers a wide range of applications with its advanced Android-based troubleshooting apps.
With the ability to access the EtherScope nXG remotely and also make detailed measurement results available remotely via Link Live Cloud, centrally located network specialists can work together with field technicians to quickly solve problems when needed.
Through continuous further developments, numerous new features are available on the product and in the associated LinkLive Portal. With the new extended Discovery function you get a quick visualisation of the network. With the AirMapper Site Survey function, the EtherScope nXG enables you to create a heat map of wireless environment.
- All-in-one platform for testing and troubleshooting in
- LAN: RJ-45 (10/100/1000Mbps to 2.5/5/10G, SFP+ (1G/10G)
Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac , Wi-Fi 6 Visibility, 4x4 Radio
- Discovery, Path Analysis, Link Testing,
Packet Capture, Cable Verification, Tone Generator,
3rd Party APP's and more
- Advanced discovery function - display of the current
- AirMapper Site Survey function**
- User configurable autotest profiles for individual
assessment of the LAN and Wi-Fi network
- 10G CU/Fiber Performance Test (remote site required)
iPerf v 3.0 test support
- Hi-Power PoE tests, 802.3af/at/bt, Class 0-8 and UPoE
- Remote access - management port (10/100/1000) or Wi-Fi
- Analysis, documentation and results management
- Location independent through Link-Live Cloud Service
- Integrated Bluetooth v5 / BLE and USB interfaces
** AllyCare support required for full functionality.
For more information on the with the new advanced features, see the data sheet >>.
Are you looking for a device for Wi-Fi only, but with the AirMapper function? Then the AirCheck G2 is the right alternative for you.
The EtherScope nXG is available at Allmos Electronic.