Allmos Electronic is presenting the new DSX-8000 from Fluke Networks
Planegg, February 2nd, 2017
Allmos Electronic is presenting the DSX-8000 Cable Analyzer™ the World’s First Certified Category 8 Field Tester.
The DSX-8000 is the latest addition to the Versiv™ Cable Certification Family, continuing the Fluke Networks tradition of designing products to help data communications installers more quickly, accurately and profitably achieve system acceptance for copper and fiber jobs.
The Fluke Networks DSX-8000 Cable Analyzer fulfils the ANSI/TIA-1152-A Level 2G requirements for measurement accuracy. The availability of testers that meet this standard is an essential milestone in the evolution of Cat 8 and means customers can ensure their installations are standards compliant.
With the launch of a field tester, designers and installers now have the tools they need to deploy Cat 8 in support of 25 and 40 gigabit Ethernet networks.
In reaching the milestone of the first Cat 8 field tester, the DSX-8000 sets standards of the superlative:
- The first Permanent Link and Channel adapters with a full 2 GHz range
- Allowing field certification of TIA Cat 5 through 8 and ISO/IEC Class C through FA
- The fastest test time: eight-second Cat 6A certification
- The first Cat. 8 certified field tester
- The only tester able to test screen continuity along the path of the cabling as required for Level 2G testers
- The only tester capable of testing the optional resistance unbalance measurements critical for guaranteeing operation of advanced Power over Ethernet (PoE) systems
Cat. 8 will offer the promise of smooth migration to higher bandwidths in the data center, with ease of deployment and significant cost saving. To realize these benefits, customers will need to ensure their installation meets all Cat 8. specifications.
The DSX-8000 Cable Analyzer is now available at Allmos Electronic.